Wednesday 14 October 2009

WIYWW.....

It's been a manic week here again for me. Twiglet and I spent Monday 'playing' with our new embellishers while customers came at regular intervals and my sewing 'to do' rail filled to overflowing. I penned all this rail full in for sewing on Tuesday and while I ploughed through sewing that yesterday my rail filled as quickly as it emptied so today I have another full 'to do' rail to empty [at one point I had 5 customers here at the same time yesterday....that's a first!].
Justify Full



So here is a piccie of one very full 'to do' rail that I will hopefully empty today [trousers to shorten, a jacket to shorten the sleeves on and a couple of dresses to alter]......















.......and here is a piccie of what I would like to be doing today.....the felting pieces I made on Monday that I would really like to be adding beads, buttons and bows to to make cards from. I guess they will wait :-(

5 comments:

mountainear said...

Your picture doesn't do those little embellished pieces justice - they are going to be even better when you add the trimmings.

Julia Dunnit said...

Don't you find...just when you're really busy and can't leave your commitments...ideas hit and you wanna just, well, play!
Those felt pieces are gorgeous. am excited to see how they finish!

Yvonne said...

Blpess you , you sound like you are snowed under.
Hope you get chance to get a little something done for you x

Carmen said...

Ohhhh I love your sewing basket up the top there.

I'm another can't wait to see the end result of your felt embellies.

moomi said...

oh i love felting! i did a course pre-children & really enjoyed it! i made a few scatter cushion covers & even though it took about an hour to make each piece it was so satisfying when it all came together :)