Wednesday 7 October 2009

WOYWW....bears today

I missed last week with daring to have a holiday so this week my workroom is full of jobs done, jobs to do and projects in the planning. I have already had 3 more new customers this week and one of those lives in Portugal and was only over here for a holiday. I'm conquering the world slowly :-)
I have also been contacted for a batch of my little bears so thought I would share a photo of those today. They are really tiny felt bears and all come with a poem. I designed the little bear many years ago and have made well over 2000 over the years. 800 of them were bought my Shrewsbury tourist info so I imagine those are now well travelled little bears. They have been put in Christmas shoe boxes to go to Africa and I know there are some in Wales, Scotland, Holland, USA, France to name but a few because I have sent them there. Each one is made with love and brings a smile to the faces of all that have one. There are poorly bears, worry bears, comfort bears, hospital bears, self esteem bears etc etc so they have been used for many many reasons. If felt is made in a colour I have probably made bears in it :-)

10 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Awwww. Fab fab fab idea. Can think of about a dozen I need already. Don't be shy..tell us prices and how to order! Love that collective of teddies- what's the collective noun for that??

Annie said...

I sell them for £1.75 each plus postage [first class of course as nothing less would do for my bears:-)]. Just email me[use heading ...Bears needed so I dont just bin it as spam ] All you need to do is tell me what colour/poem you need and I will do my best to obligue. I will try to write a list of poems on my blog when I have a spare moment to help. A x

Unknown said...

Fabearlous work :0)

Kaz said...

Wow look at all those bears! They are really cute and are such a pretty sight on your desk xx

Carmen said...

Look at all those gorgeous bears - just imagine how many smiles that is!

NormaJean said...

wow them bears are so cute. I love them!!

Hugs norma

Kathy said...

ohhhh aren't they sweet! I was given three little mice from Liberty's a good few years ago. They looked pretty easy to make so I went on to make loads of them which my mum sold on her handicrafts stall at Church bazaars.
Things like this are such fun to make and give

Yvonne said...

Oh how sweet are they .. and so many to get up to no good all together ;)

Calico Kate said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous wee bears.
CKx

Milliesmarvels said...

These are just the cutest little bears in the whole wide world! I love them!
Jane
x