Tuesday 23 August 2011

Our dresses have featured again and another wonderful parcel...

The last 50 dresses that we posted to Louise have arrived and she has featured them on her blog.  Please pop over and leave her a message because she is working very hard as the UK partner for the 'Dress a girl' charity in America.  

She has added the links to her blog so I have pasted them here so you can check them out.....

'Other news - We now have a facebook page! 'Dress a Girl around the world - UK' Please come over and say hi. I'm also now the official UK partner for the 'Dress a Girl' charity in America and can be found on their website. There is no stopping us now. Lets show them what we can do UK bloggers!! '

 If you are able to help in any way please get in touch with her [or us of course].  It would be really lovely if every little girl could have a dress of her own and I know Louise is working very hard to make that happen.

Update

My postman has just brought me another wonderful parcel of gorgeous fabrics to make little dresses with.  This is from Tammy over at Turquoise Ocean blog.  What gorgeous colours.  Thank you so much Tammy....we will be looking forward to cutting out the next batch of little dresses  :-)

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

Another lovely parcel. Maybe we can cut out a few more this evening? Great links too!!

Sew Scrumptious said...

Thank you for the mentions! I bought lots of lovely fabric today so I can make lots when I get back from my holiday next week. I'm posting 50 dresses tomorrow which will be taken to Kenya in 3 weeks! Lots of your dresses in there!! Hope to have some photos from Malawi in the next day or two as well. Louise x

Hettie said...

I am liking you!!