Thursday 25 August 2011

Support from a brilliant craft company......

I have just received a wonderful donation of really pretty trimmings from the on line shop I use for all my sewing / crafting needs  and would love to share this wonderful company with all my blogging friends.  The service they provide is second to none.  If I can't find what I am looking for in their shop they will normally put it there for me to buy and every order is very quickly sent to my door [usually the very next day] which, of course, when you run a sewing business like I do it allows me to run a very efficient service thanks to them. 

My ironing board is literally covered in the most gorgeous ribbons and trimmings as you can see so our little dresses will certainly look pretty when trimmed up with some of this.  A huge thank you to Cari Crafts.....as they say 'if you don't ask you don't get' but this is generosity beyond my wildest dreams.

I am hoping you will all pop over and have a good look round their shop and give them your support for all your crafting needs.  They do come highly recommended  :-)

Cari Crafts
A fast and friendly online craft shop with over 30 years in haberdashery and craft. We stock all kinds of craft products, Buttons.Knitting Yarn, & Knitting Patterns, Embroidery, Haberdashery, Cake Accessories, Airfix and a wide range of craft sundries
We are constantly expanding our product range daily.
All orders are shipped by first class post.
The shop is situated minutes away from the local post office which means we endeavour to dispatch any order received by 3.00pm on the same day. The exceptions are Sundays, Bank holidays, and special orders.

Categories

8 comments:

Twiglet said...

Can't wait to have a look at all the bits and bobs we now have to trim our little frocks!! Well done Cari Crafts!

Di said...

How wonderful of Cari Crafts! Such kindness brings a lump to your throat when sometimes it seems as if the world is going mad! I'm going to hop over for a look as soon as I deliver Marcel to Abigail :) Can't wait to see the results you mentioned on my blog - big smile here! Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Will certainly go and have a look at their shop for the trimmings I need for my little dresses. Thanks for the info. Hugs Mrs A.

mashy20 said...

Wow! What a fab company and sooo generous! There are som kind people out there! xxxxx

Sandies' Patch said...

Oh Wow! That is generous indeed!
Bt their sales jump up now,as the bloggers descend on their website LOL! I hope so too, they're worth it LOL!
And well done you too!

Sandie xx

SueH said...

How wonderful Annie.
That’s such a generous gift and it will make your next lot of dresses that extra bit special.

Sue
x

Linby said...

How wonderful - what a lovely gesture.
Linbyx

Sew Scrumptious said...

That is so generous of them! Please pass on my thanks too. Will have a look at their website later. x