Thursday 3 November 2011

What a brilliant company...


My postman just knocked on my door with a parcel of goodies I ordered from Cari Crafts yesterday.  They never fail to amaze me with the, always speedy and brilliant, service they provide.  Being a dependable company is one of the main reasons I use Cari Crafts because I need to let customers know when their sewing will be ready for collection.  They never let me down and that means my reputation as a sewing business has grown with thanks to them too.

As most of you will know Twiglet and I are making lots of little dresses for the 'Dress a girl around the world' charity and a little while back I asked Adrian from Cari Crafts if he would be willing to donate any spare bits and bobs for the great cause.....back then he sent me a huge bag of trims etc and said he would keep me in mind for any other bits he could find.  My box this morning was not only full of all the things I had ordered from them but he had put yet another wonderful bag of ribbons and trims in for us to use.....What a brilliant company!  Do pop over to their site if there is anything you need for sewing / knitting / crafting.  They are very competitive with their prices and the service is second to none.

Thank you Adrian. x

7 comments:

Fiona (angelfish) said...

I used them on your recommendation a while ago (the bias binding maker, if you remember) and was very impressed by their service. So thankyou for that.

BadPenny said...

How generous. I love to hear things like that !

Carmen said...

It's so lovely to read things like this.

Di said...

Hi Annie! I've used them too and totally agree about their service. They deserve an accolade for sending you the extras - as well as being such a great company! No photo of hair - perlease don't roll over laughing, there was a longer strand at one side I noticed last night. Err, I think you know the rest :)) Snort, snort!! Hugs, Di xxx

Carol said...

Thank you for the link it looks a lovely 'shop' and what kindness. Too tempting..... and they take paypal.....
Carol xx

Suzanne said...

How exciting... I can't wait to see the wonderful dresses you make with these!!

Twiglet said...

Yes lots of lovely trims and I have about 26 frocks that I can add a few bits and bobs to. Well done Adrian!