Friday 1 February 2013

This week's smiles....week 3

What fab pics you shared with us this week....
  • Twiglet shared her fishy tail....and yes it was her modelling it for us!!
  • Maggie shared a wonderful snowy creation.
  • Jozart made me giggle with her fab pics of blogging friends having fun.
  • BumbleVee shared some of her pics of some donkeys...what characters they are.
  • Caro shared some pics of her son having fun in the snow [thankfully it's all gone from here now  :-)
  • Shaxsilverwolf shared a pic of a cheeky little squirrel
  • The comment I have for Julia's post is...you either love it or hate it and ......I love it  :-)
I have to say I had a good giggle at all of those but my favourite this week just has to be the expression on the face of the chicken that Gill from stamping lemons put on her blog....talk about stealing the limelight!!!!  Do grab a minute to pop over cos I just know you will come away giggling.

So what have I got to make you smile this week?



Here is a snap of the twins just home from their first session at a local twin group.....they made their mummy so proud of them whilst there and came home very proudly clutching their new book bags and books  :-)

I just love this snap.....I well remember the fun I had at bath times when my 3 were little and there is just pleasure written all over the faces of this cheeky pair in this pic.









The last two pics are from this weeks Twinnie sleep over with Nanny and Granddad.


Bedtime story with Granddad.....happy memories in the making.


Two happy little munchkins enjoying their milk at the end of a fun filled happy day.
Lexi lay here drinking her milk and playing with Sam's right ear [he loved it].  They are so close as siblings and have so many wonderful giggly times together.





I hope you have enjoyed my pics today and will join in the fun by sharing your pics this week.  Please link them below so we can make the world a happier place.

17 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie just joining in your Fridays smiles mine is not terribly funny but made me smile so guess that is enough.. love your little twinnies who are not so little these days, are they??? so delightful, Shaz in oz.x

Di said...

So cute Annie! You can almost smell the freshly bathed baby smell in the pre-bedtime ones! My piccie today isn't nearly as innocent :( Hugs, Di xx

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, yes! I'm smiling but wishing my three grandees were here so I could enjoy those treats with them. It will come and soon I hope!
I especially LOVE the last pic on their special pillows with their bedtime bottles.
Love Jo x

Twiglet said...

How easy it is to put a smile on our faces!! x Jo

Hettie said...

Aw! Dont they look all grown up with lickle book bags?!!
Ok you asked for it!!
x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I did leave a message, or I think I did. I would not swear to it as I think my brain s turning totally to mush this week. I totally love the littlies sitting on the bottom step. that was the start of the smile and it continued through all the other photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. xx Maggie

Angela Toucan said...

they are all adorable.

Caro said...

Too cute for words! Lovely photos and definitely made me smile. Caro xxx

BumbleVee said...

That chicken will win the prize for many Smile postings to come I'm sure ...we'll all have to go some to beat that one Gill!! That was hilarious! I've been back to see her several times .... and sent her to a few friends who love chickens....

Gill Edwards said...

Oh Annie, bless you for featuring my blog like that, i'm thrilled. Ill be sure to tell Rosie what a star she has become. Thank you

hugs
Gill x

Gill Edwards said...

Thank you BumbleVee, im so glad it was enjoyed and made poeple smile

hugs
Gill x

Gill Edwards said...

very happy to join in again this week Annie. Your twins look adorable, those book bags are as big as they are, bless them

Gill x

Nan G said...

cute pics! i'm smiling so thought i'd join in.

Gill Edwards said...

here is a link to a full pic of Rosie chickens http://stampinglemons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/rosie-diva-chicken.html

gill x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, just joining in with your Friday Smile, albeit a day late. The twins are always totally adorable. Love the pic of them in the bath because it reminds me of when my two were little - in fact, I'm sure I have a similar photo stashed away somewhere - if I can find it I'll scan and post it as a Friday Smile. Thanks again for sharing. Elizabeth xx

Tracy said...

I love the last one, just want to pick them up and hug them, so cute.

Carmen said...

Little bit late but squeezed in this week with some Logan piccies :)

Loving your piccies especially that bath one - you can practically hear the giggles coming off the screen.