Tuesday 23 July 2013

T stands for Tuesday

I have been reading through the blogs I follow and I noticed that several have joined in with Elizabeth's T stands for Tuesday so I thought I would give it a go.

Why?.....cos I can  :-)  

It's the school holidays  here so I haven't got my little twinnie munchkins for 6 weeks [of course I will be seeing them but I know their mummy will want to make the best of her time off to spend all the time she can with them....who can blame her?].  I will still be shutting up shop as normal on my Tuesdays so it will allow me a little bit of me time to do anything I fancy....wahoooooo I'm foot loose and fancy free.
.....but of course I'm missing my little friends like crazy.


So here you go....mine's a coffee in one of my favourite mugs.  It's lined up with everything I've had to start my day today.
  • My tablets....One diabetic tablet, one for my blood pressure, a cod liver oil capsule and glucosamine tablet, both of which I take for my arthritis.....yep I rattle!
  • Eggs benedict on a lightly toasted wholemeal muffin...which fits perfectly into my diabetic diet.  I like to have eggs once or twice a week and this was really yummy.....plus I'm still loosing a pound a week so must be getting something right  :-)
  • Plus of course my mug of coffee.
So there you go.  I'm all ready to have some fun now....wonder what I shall do?  :-)
If you'd like to join in the fun pop over to visit Elizabeth and link up.

Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Twiglet said...

Looks yummy. You didn't appear in my side bar. x Jo

voodoo vixen said...

Oh to be able to come and visit... and partake of what is on the table, cos it looks scrummy!
You'll miss your little people but what fun t be able to suit yourself a day a week!! I'll have the destructions for the mini that is winging its way to you... need your email addy... you can message me with it? Annette

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'll have to put eggs benedict on my list of things to try because it looks yummy! Nice to meet you via T for Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to have a FREE DAY!! I love Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are my days off and I usually do whatever the hell I feel like. I wish everyone that sort of freedom at some point in their week.
You cracked me up when you said you "rattle", lol Good for you for taking such awesome care of yourself, it is very important that is for sure.
Hope you have a great T today!!
~Dawn

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to T today. Glad you joined in, Annie. To me, eggs benedict is a delicacy I remember from my childhood. My grandmother (grands raised me) used to make her own hollandaise sauce.

Now I know why I like cod liver oil tablets so much. They are good for my arthritis.

Congrats on your great diet. Of course, without the little ones around to chase for six weeks, you make have to work a bit harder at it (grin).

Krisha said...

Hi Annie, I came for coffee and get breakfast too? How nice of you, as I haven't eaten yet or taken MY pills today. Too busy being nosey!

~*~Patty S said...

Looks like a yummy start to your day and helpful to counter the rattlin ;)

Happy T day

I adore your Lavender blog header
oxo

Divers and Sundry said...

what pretty flowers!

Flutterby Patch said...

Hi Annie,
Thanks for popping into flutterby patch. I love you new banner with the lavender and butterfly. It makes such a change to see something in the garden that could possibly be from the mediterranean (well almost). I reckon after your summer break you'll be glad to get the munchkins back. Lets hope they have plenty of sunshine so they can play outside although the weather forecast doesn't look too promising. Enjoy your summer break. Eli x