Friday 28 March 2014

This week's smiles....week 62

Well folks it's def been another of those weeks here for me but as always I aim to focus on the things that have made me smile.  Thank you to all who joined in the fun last week.  It really does help to share the happy posts of others when you're not having the best of weeks.  I am featuring the two blogs that got me chuckling....

There is nothing we can do about the things that have gone wrong for us with our house move...we have worked very hard to get the house sale through but at every turn someone else seems to throw problems in our way.  Our buyers have failed to get their mortgage and the lady at the bungalow we are buying is, as you can expect, not a happy lady.  If she puts the bungalow back on the market then it will cost us all the solicitor fees because we were already at the completion stage and all the work has been done.  We just have to pray something goes right for once!  Keeping everything crossed here.

So what have I found to make you smile this week?  Our daughter Shell and her hubby are packing their house into boxes because they are moving next thursday [yes I'm really thrilled to say someone can move house without too much heart ache lol].  As you can imagine the twins are really excited about it all and have had lots of fun with the boxes...

As most of you will know I've been laid up with a miserable chest infection....I think the antibiotics are doing their job...wahooooo.  I have been unable to look after my little twinnie munchkins so they have had play days with other family members.  Aunty Amy had them on Wednesday and as you can see it's fun having 3 little 2year olds playing together....







The 3 little cousins get on so well together.  Steve's big sisters were at school and pre school for the day so it was just treble trouble for Amy.  :-)



And the last pic that really made me smile this week is this one of Lexi....apparantly this is how mummy holds her phone!!  :-)



I really hope you have enjoyed my smiles for this week and will snap your own pics to share with us by linking them below.  Thanks for calling by and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs,
Annie x


15 comments:

cockney blonde said...

So sorry, again, about your house move :(((
But beautiful children to make us all smile, x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Annie, this is terrible news about the new bungalow. I had NO idea this would affect you purchasing it. I hope things look up soon for you, since the "kids" seem to be on the move.

Loved the treble trouble. Had fun seeing the boys displaying their feminine side, too. What fun they must have had.

Please get better soon. You don't need to be sick while you're in this other stressful situation.

Wish I had been here sooner, because I just waited till 7 your time to link. Now it's time to head to bed for me, but at least your clocks move forward on Sunday, so that will once again put us 6 hours apart. Have a great weekend, dear, and PLEASE get to feeling better soon.

Judys Lace Creations said...

I agree...being ill while all this stress is going on is the pits.It may be the stress that's setting you back. I am so sorry the house sale is held up.
Another blogger from WOYWW( Shoshi) had a horrible time selling both her parents' home and their own.Eventually they did and things are great now.
Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel for you.Wish I could give you a gentle hug, and feed you chicken soup!
Judy

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - keep smiling! x Jo

Hettie said...

Aw Bless. I am sure the twinkies won't get left behind in the move!
Sorry to hear you are poorly. I can really sympathise with you on that one!
keep your chin up!
Hugs
xx

Gill Edwards said...

im sorry you are having such a tough time moving, what a nightmare for you, im keeping everything crossed thats its sorted real soon.
Glad to hear you are feeling better too, keep taking those tablets.
Gill xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw the house news is grim...you really fell into the worst of our house sale and buying system, huh. It needs a radical overhaul, bu that won't happen whilst solicitors are making money on it....am reluctantly reminded of our horribly similar story when we moved into this current home....nothing makes the frustration better..but please, understand and believe ITS NOT personal.
Hope you can have a quiet weekend and get fully back on your feet. Xx

Laura said...

I just pray that when it is right, it happens, and until then I pray for tonnes of patience!
Love the photos this week, brilliant that the cousins are so close.
Hopefully if I get my act together I'll have a smile later!
Laura

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I have a friend who is almost the same position as you. They lost three buyers before they finally managed to get someone to complete, but in the process they lost the bungalow they had decided on down in Dorset. Just before Christmas, they moved into a rented house down in Dorset. Throughout the bad winter, they then had trouble with water leaks from the roof. They are still waiting to try to complete on another house in the area, but no, starting Monday, the landlords have arranged for the entire roof to be redone, while they are still in there. You must be so frustrated at even further delay. No wonder you are focusing on the lovely children. I am not surprised you are unwell, the stress will not be helping. Good luck, getting things sorted. xx Maggie

Caro said...

Gorgeous smiles from the munchkins this week. Lexi's phone pose made me laugh as that is exactly how I hold the phone most of the time as well...I call it the Mummy pose! So sorry to hear about the house move really praying for a miracle. Caro x

mamapez5 said...

Lovely children's photos again. I love the one of them in a box. All children seem to love that.
I.m so sorry to hear about the house Annie. This is one of the problems our son and his partner encountered, so I know how frustrating it is. Ia am really praying for a good outcome for you in the end. Kate x

Anne said...

Sorry couldn't find a smile to join in with Annie. Your post made me smile though. Though sorry re house move problem. Lv Anne x

Helen said...

oh no, Annie!!! Hope you get things sorted soon... in the meantime, the 3 munchkins are so adorable!

BumbleVee said...

C'mon over for a biscotti Annie... I'll put on the kettle and.... my buddy Bernie will put a little grin on your face.......him and his chicken....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I finally took time to stop by and visit all the Friday Smiles participants and saw that SPRING had arrived at your blog. Lovely new header, dear.