Friday 20 March 2015

This week's smiles....week111

Hello folks.  Here we are at another of my weekly catch up of smiles.  I would like to thank all of you who took time out of your busy lives to link up your happy times and share your smiles with us all.

This week I'm featuring Laura's gorgeous orchid flower that she shared with us last week.  Laura suffers from ME so I really appreciate all the effort she makes to find something to share with us each week.  Her gorgeous red orchid made me feel a little better [I'm suffering a nasty chesty cough/cold this week :-( ] so I really hope it did the same to her.  Thanks Laura.

My smiles this week have included another parcel full of fun fabrics from a Facebook friend.

It's not all cotton fabrics so I can't use it all for quilt making but I'm sure my little 5 grandchildren will find something for me to use it on. :-) ....and getting a parcel full of fabric always makes me smile :-)

Some of my other smiles came from my family on Mother's day....gorgeous flowers, very special sunflowers in their pots and a card chosen by my son that I'm sure will make you all smile [do click on the pic for a closer look].  I feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful family.




I hope you have enjoyed my smiles this week and will now link up your happy moments below so we can share yours too.

Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning
Your son's card made me laugh and I oohed and aaghed at the lovely flowers.
Off to see the moon and sun do its business shortly but time for a cuppa first I think.
Have a nice weekend
Lynn xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, oh isn't it just lovely to get flowers for Mothers Day, those sunflowers are extra special...funny son too and more lovely fabric too. Have a wonderful weekend hugs Robyn

Laura said...

That is a great Mothers Day card! Thank you for featuring me x
I hope you feel better soon

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Annie ... Lovely post I wsnt going to post this week but after seeing your lovely flowers I am going to share a family coffee moment ... See you in a bit ( have to write it first)
Janet

Hettie said...

Back again to comment now. I love those special flowers in their pots. They will last ages.
That card made me snigger!
Happy Friday
xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,
Love humorous cards. The flowers are just beautiful. You also received some lovely fabrics.
Sorry I'm just now getting around.
Hugs
Kay