Friday 17 July 2015

This week's smiles....week 128

Hello all.  I really hope you're all having a great week.  Thank you to those who joined in by linking up with their smiles from last week.....we can never have too many smiles.

I'd like to feature Laura's post from last week.....there was maybe only a few tiny strawberries on her plants but I bet they were the best tasting strawberries ever.....I could almost taste them from here Laura  :-) :-) :-)

I have found a couple of pictures to make you smile this week...



Many years ago Shell learnt how to create with balloons and here you can see the twins  were enjoying some of mummy's creations at the weekend....they love to make you smile so thought you'd like to share it.
 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

 
My other snap is of this little treasure from our new front garden....it's a little self seeded viola and is barely 3" high but has at least 20 blooms on it....isn't it gorgeous?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)


So that's all from me for today.  Please link your smiles below so I can pop over to yours to check them out.

Hugs,
Annie x

10 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, happy Friday....don't kids just love balloons and especially those made into objects..wow Shell is clever. You know you Viola, we call them Pansy over here...lucky you to have them just pop up in the garden. Have a fabulous weekend Cheers Robyn

Hettie said...

Aww that viola is stunning 😃 sometimes the smallest things give the biggest smiles.
Twinnies look like they are having fun with those balloons 😁
Xx

Twiglet said...

Such a dainty little plant and amazing to think it can send up 20 blooms. I love the ballon creations - what a talent! x jo

Laura said...

Hehe, those balloons are fun!
What is the difference between a viola and a pansy? Very beautiful :)
Thanks for the feature - I've cropped one more since then!! :D
Laura
x

JoZart Designs said...

Those Munchkins are growing so fast and having lots of fun too, by the look of it. I love to sculpt balloons. I learned from a young man at a show when he was sitting bored and amazingly quiet so he started to teach me for something to do when I mentioned I'd always wanted to do it. You have just reminded me I must get some new balloons as my first batch of girlies comes to visit next week! Yippee. (Did you know that those balloons are made by the firms that make condoms?) Tee hee, REALLY, they are.
Jo x

sandra de said...

Always lovely to see your grandees and they always make me smile.
sandra de

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, that's a super shot of the little ones with their balloons. And the litte viola is beautiful - I hope it's perfumed too as they often are. Haven't been able to join in this week - so busy! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

PS: still can't see the linky :(

mamapez5 said...

I love your little viola. My pansies are just about over now. It is too hot for them. But they were lovely while they lasted as I am sure yours will in UK´s kinder temperatures. The children are lucky to have such a talented mum. I tried balloon modelling once, but I couldn´t bear the sound it made as one piece squeezes past another!
Kate xx

Creative Cardiology said...

Those balloon hats look like such fun and the little ones must have enjoyed them judging by the thumbs up :-)
My Mum had pots of the violas in the house when I was growing up. They have always seemed so cheerful to me.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Michelle

Lilly's Mom said...

Hello. I just discovered your blog via Kate's blog. Lovely flowers you have. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.