Friday 21 August 2015

This week's smiles....week 133

I know, I know  I'm late this morning.  If you could see the world I'm living in at the mo you would see why......but I'm still smiling :-)

If you don't mind I won't feature one of last week's posts today ....I really don't have time to go back over them all this morning but I will say a huge Thank you to each and every one of you for joining in the fun.  It's so lovely to see what's making you all smile so please keep up the good work and link all you can.

My smiles today are....

 I've snapped a couple of pics of the latest update of my new sewing room  :-)  Both doors are blocked up now and today the new studded wall should be going up with a door in it.

 The new studded wall has gone the inside of the end wall of the garage and today the studded walls should be going in the divide it into a bedroom and bathroom.  :-)

So as you can see these two spaces really are taking shape now but had to be emptied of all we had stored in there and now all this is tucked in very spare corner of the bungalow.....I can just about breathe in the space left hehehe......but I'm still smiling.  :-)  :-)  It's all sooooo exciting.

And last smile was this one Amy sent me of her three having fun...



Now that's what you call a snakes and ladder game :-)  Isn't it fun?

That's it from me for today.  Sorry again for being late to set Mr Linky up today.  Please link your smiles up below and I will be over to check them out in between making cups of tea for my builders  :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Twiglet said...

Wahoo wahoo wahoo!!!! x

Hettie said...

Ditto to Twiglet's comment!!!!
Cant wait to see it.
Hugs
xx

Sue Jones said...

oo its coming along nicely - I would be very excited too. Have a great week x Soojay

Sue Jones said...

opps not sure how I managed to link up twice - Sorry - Not sure how to delete one of them x

Laura said...

It all looks exciting at yours!
Not sure I'll get round to linking up this week x

Barb said...

It looks as if the building work is now well on the way. I bet you're getting excited now. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Sue Jones said...

How weird all my links are playing up today - need to go redo the link on my blog to yours. I "think" I have the correct link now xx

Lisca said...

Yes, it's coming on! I can imagine you being excited! Sod the mess! It will be worth it!
Great photo of the kiddywinks playing Snakes and ladders.
Have a great week and keep those builders happy,
Lisca#6

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie...oh you so will be smiling heaps over there at your place as all the building takes shape. That sure is a fab snakes and ladder set up with the kids having fun. Enjoy your weekend Annie Hugs Robyn

Anne said...

Hi Anne I tried to comment this morning but lost it - twice! Not surprised you excited and smiling re your new sewing room- it's getting ever closer. I'd be excited as well :-) That's a brilliant snakes and ladders! Anne x

mamapez5 said...

This is so exciting for you. I have no vision when it comes to looking at plans and imagining what a room will be like, but when you see it all taking shape it becomes real.
I saw some lovely photos of the little ones on facebook this week. I loved the ones of them running through the fields.
I am afraid you have seen my smile on there too, but I don´t think anyone else will have, so I thought it was worth sharing on here too. Hugs. Kate x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie. If we ever meet we'll have to compare battle scars! I didn't take photos of my first knee. I probably didn't have a camera that took photos then. I thought it would be interesting to see the progress.
I'm not sure what I did yesterday but today its really bothering me so I have it on ice right now.

Congratulations on the progress of your sewing room. I can't wait to see it finished.. I bet you are tickled pink every time there is progress.

The kids look like they're having a great time.

Thank you for your visit and your supporting words, it means a lot to me.
Hugs
Kay