Friday 15 April 2016

This week's smiles....week 165

Hello all.  It's so good to see you here again this week.  I hope you've called in to share your smiles but if you have only called in for something to make you smile then that's OK too.  All are welcome and you are more than welcome to link up your smiles anytime in the week so please don't feel pressured to have to link up only on the Friday.  Thank you to all who joined in last week.  My featured post from last week was one of those late comers....Michelle.  She shared some gorgeous pics of her little grandchildren [and you will all know just how much I love my grandchildren].  Thanks for sharing your pics Michelle....please come back any time.

My pics are of my grandchildren this week.....several of you miss them when I don't :-)



Lexi, Sam and Steve will all be starting school in September and as you can see all three are dab hands on their computers already :-)




It was Lulu's 6th birthday last Sunday.  We all enjoyed her disco birthday party and as you can see she was just a little excited when opening her presents :-)



These three went back to school / pre-school on Monday and pulled funny faces to show me how they were feeling to be back at school after the holidays....don't you just love them to bits?  :-)


There you go....I bet you're smiling now :-)  Please leave me a little message to let me know you've called in and if you can please link up your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x


11 comments:

Lisca said...

Oh yes, what a bunch! You are fortunate to live near your grandies.Great photos!
Have a good Friday with lots of smiles,
Lisca

Laura said...

Lulu's face is so expressive! Gorgeous, all of them.
Have a lovely weekend x

Twiglet said...

Happy bunch! Lovely little characters - every one. x Jo

Barb said...


Some lovely pictures of your grandchildren Annie. They always look as if they're having fun. You are certainly very lucky to have them all around.
Have a happy weekend. Barbxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

They are so sweet and I know just how they feel. However I have to say when I was teaching I looked forward to the holidays which always went too fast now that I am retired the school holidays seem to go much slower Lol! if you know what I mean! Happy Friday, off walking with friends now, see you all later. Angela x

Lynn Holland said...

Look at those cheeky monkeys.
Off to see Tina in a bit. Will be sure to say hello from you
Lynn xx

JoZart Designs said...

Super fun pics of the Munchkins Crazy Gang. They are all so happy and so funny, no wonder they make you smile... and all of us too.
Have a great weekend.
Jo x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely photos of your gorgeous grandchildren, Annie. Caught Lulu's excitement at opening her pressies and the expressions on their faces when going back to school after the holiday says it all :) Have a fantastic weekend whatever you are doing. Hugs, Ellie xx

Creative Cardiology said...

What lovely pics of the little ones. They don't stay little for long, off to school already. They pick up technology so quickly as well, the little Gorgeous is already an expert at using a tablet :-)
Thanks for the shout-out.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Michelle

Hettie said...

Fabby photos there Annie. So funny. Now do you rent them the kiddies out for IT help?
Hugs
xx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. Sorry I didn't linkup when I posted. My internet was being very difficult. But it seems to be back on track now so I am doing a catch up. I love the way the little ones take to modern technology. Of course it is important that they do as that is the way the world is going, but I'm glad yours' know how to play and enjoy the great outdoors too. I see Lulu had a lovely birthday too. Hugs Kate x