Friday 1 July 2016

This week's smiles....week 176

Hello all.  Here we are at another Friday's happy post.  I do love focusing my thoughts on the happy moments of my week....it's the best therapy in life when the days are challenging.  Thanks must go to the 6 who shared their smiles last week.....I really do appreciate your support.

I am featuring Elizabeth's A-Z of fun from last week....thanks Elizabeth you really had me chuckling at some of your answers.

My smiles this week are.....



Sam and Lexi playing dotty dinosaurs together learning their shapes. :-)





Little Sam trying on his new school uniform and sending me a pic to see if I know anyone who can shorten trousers....cheeky little monkey!  I did say we would leave it as late as possible as both the twins seem to be growing really fast at the mo.




Little Steve is at a concert in the park with a picnic and live entertainment but as you can see he's struggling to stay awake.....bless him but it really did make me chuckle.



Of course my smiles wouldn't be complete without this little bundle of mischief.  I opened my drawer to find a zip and in she hopped.....I'd like to think she was trying to help but I'm not so sure hehehe






Those are my smiles for this week so please leave me a little message to let me know you've called by and then link up your smiles below so we can all share what's made you smile this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

HI Annie, at last I'm finding time to join in Friday Smiles again... just love your azaleas header pic. And of course it's just super to see your grandkids..oh yes don't they grow so quickly and also your gorgeous new addition... Millie. Have a fabulous weekend hugs Robyn

Lisca said...

Your grandies always put a smile on my face. But now they have competition. Little Milly is sooo cute. Today's photo really emphasises how tiny she is.
Yes, I'm sure you will be shortening some trousers when the time comes, but it might not be necessary then, who knows...
Happy Friday and have a good week with lots of smiles,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - little Steve reminds me of Mark! x Jo

Laura said...

Oh Steve! Bless, such a sweetie!
Glad to be back and joining in again :D
Laura x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I knew I was going to be busy this morning so scheduled my post but I'm here now and thanks for the visit to mine. Lovely pics of the grandies. I can understand you wanting to wait to alter his trousers. When I was teaching it always used to amaze me after the summer break how much the children had grown yet when you saw them every day you would hardly notice any change. Nice to see Millie settling in, she is obviously finding her feet. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

I can't believe how the twins are growing. Wise move about the pants shortening!

Hugs,
Kay

Lynn Holland said...

I knew I would end up with a smile on my face if I popped in in between duties.
Your little ones are a real tonic including Millie.
When we had Kikki she sat in the basket of ribbons I was using on a workshop. The ladies thought it hilarious.
Keep smiling Annie.
Lynn xxx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. I am getting round to comment at last. I love live music, especially in the open air, but I can see it was a step too far for little Stevie. Bless him!
I have shortened a few school trousers in my day, and let them down again. Boys have a habit of growing in spurts, so you are wise to wait until the last minute to do Sam's.
I am glad Millie has settled in so well. At least you have the summer to make sure she is fully house trained. Have fun with her.
Hugs, Kate x