Friday 15 July 2016

This week's smiles....week 178

Hello all.  Here we are at our Friday catch up with all who need a smile or have their own smiles to share.  All are welcome.  I would really like to thank all those that shared their smiles this last week.....I, for one, needed a few smiles.  What is it they say?....when life throws you lemons it's good to make lemonade....well there is only so much lemonade you can drink :-)

I would like to feature Angela from last week using her teacher's voice....as I have several teachers in my family I am aware that they can use their teacher's voices when not at work and my big sister Jo has even been caught using her Padinton's hard stare as she calls it [trust me you'd not mess with her then lol].  Thanks for sharing Angela, it really made me chuckle.

As you will sense life has thrown many challenges in our direction lately so my smile therapy on a Friday has helped lots.  Our little Milly has also come into our lifes at just the right time too and she never fails to make me smile.  I was searching on Pinterest this week and found this...

  How true is this?

I have caught her on video several times this week but I'm sorry to say the internet here is so poor I am unable to upload videos to my blog to share them with you but she ...
  • Loves sharing the end of my ice lolly
  • Goes out for toileting almost always now and then comes in and sits waiting for her treat
  • will play fetch with her fav brown dog toy and will bring it back to you, drop it, sit and wait for you to throw it again
  • is even learning how to give a high five with her paw.
She is such a delight    :-) :-) :-)



Shell has had to buy Lexi a new ballet outfit this week and shared these three pics of Lexi from the age of two....oh how she's grown :-)



Little Steve had his first full trial day at school this week and here he is all ready to gp with his two big sisters......I had such a chuckle when I noticed his socks.  What a poppet. :-)


There you go....I've shown you my smiles now please share yours with me by linking up below.....I could do with as many as I can get at the mo.
Hugs,
Annie x

11 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh ever so cute there Annie so agree how the little ones grow and yes your therapist is doing a grand job too :D

Happy Smiles day,thanks so much for the smiles.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, I want to thank you for featuring my A to Z smiles from 2 weeks ago. I was without both internet and telephone for six days while AT&T repaired phones in other parts of my city due to the flood.

It sounds like both you and I need a big hug right now, so here is my virtual one.

Those grandees are growing faster than the blink of an eye. But they never fail to raise a smile on your face or ours! Happy Friday and happy weekend, too.

Lisca said...

A lovely smiley post Annie! Is that doggie Milly in the poster? Looks like her doesn't it? I'd love a dog but we are away too much. I couldn't leave him with any of my friends as all the training would be out of the window! Their dogs just live outside in relative freedom and have no training whatsoever.
I chuckled too when I saw Steve's socks. Perhaps they are supposed to be like that!
Gorgeous Lexi in her ballet outfit!
Have a lovely week,
Blessings,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

With such misery in the world today, it's good to reflect on all our happy times. Your little family are a constant delight. (Now can you really see me giving them a Paddington hard stare?!!) xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the dog definition, it's so true and gorgeous picies too. Have a great Friday, Angela x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm not joining in but just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you - I know how it feels to be overwhelmed by events going on around you. Good old Milly, she became part of the family at just the right time :-)
Hugs, LLJ xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm not joining in this week too but, like Jan, would just like to say that I'm glad you and your lovely hubby have the adorable Milly to help you though difficult times - she sounds a real poppet. Lovely to see photos of your adorable grandchildren. I can hardly believe that little Steve is starting school already - it seems like only yesterday he was born. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie. Dogs are the best therapy! Your little Gran's are growing up so fast! Love the socks!!

Hugs
Kay

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. It sounds as though you have had a tough week. I hope there are some posts here that make you smile.
Lovely photos of the grand children again. The ones of Lexi remind
me of when I used to look after my little grandaughter, including taking her to ballet classes. Now she is a mum herself with two lovely little boys. The older one, (age 5) is definitely more into football that dancing though!
I am glad to see Millie is bringing you so much joy.
Hugs. Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie and a big hug coming your way.... I've had huge lemons here of late so it's been wonderful to have visitors. You're doing so well with training Milly and how fabulous does Lexi look, nice to see her growing up. What a little trick is Steve and already off to school - lovely pics. Have a wonderful weekend cheers Robyn

Lynn Holland said...

I'm a day late but its a happy day late just like your gorgeous gang
Lynn xx