Wednesday 13 July 2016

WOYWW.....

Happy Wednesday to you all on the best day of the week for having a good snoop round a lot of creative spaces....I love Wednesdays. :-) 

So? What is on my desk today?  I hear you say.

There you go....you wanted to see.  Yes....it's more fabric of course this time it's been chosen by Sam and Lexi to make P E bags ready for them to take to school in September.  Sam's is cowboy themed and Lexi has gone for fairies.....I guess that's what I will be doing today.

 
 
 
So you know that I do sometimes use card/paper here is what I have made this week...I have covered the outside in one of my fav fabrics and the glue has wobbled the edges a little but that's fine with me. This is the book I have made to hold my this year's ATCs in....don't you just love the fabric?

 
 
Here it is filled with all the very special ATCs I received this year.  I treasure every one...thank you to you all.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all from me for today so please just leave me a little hello message to let me know you've called in and I will do my best to get across to yours as soon as I'm able.  I really hope you all have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Helen said...

oh P.E bags, I remember them! we always had boring plain ones... enjoy making them for Sam and Lexi. school already?! The book for your atcs is gorgeous! Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great fabrics that Sam and Lexi have chosen! It's good to make something a little different cos they'll never lose them at school :-D. I do like your ATC book, such a good thing to do and yes, I really like your fabric choice!
Hugs, LLJ xxx

jill said...

P.E bags oh what fun making them. You are a clever nanny .
I like how you have made a book for this years atc's .
Happy crafting .
Jill #7

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous fabrics Annie and that little book is perfect for the job! x Jo

Neet said...

Gorgeous fabric on your book - love the watery effect (well that is my description). Also love the fabric the grandees have chosen for their bags - they are so lucky to have a clever gran.
Hope Milly is fine as she is missing today.
Hugs, Neet xx 10

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, the PE kit bags look great, saw them on FB earlier. Love your ATC book, I really need to do the same, I have the last few years in envelopes!Love the colours you've chosen. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xx

buterfliecrafter said...

lovely book and fun, happy fabric. Happy WOYWW Vicky #17

Sharon said...

The fabric for your ATC book is gorgeous! PE bags - I remember them lol. So nice that you're making them for your daughters.

Have a great week
Sharon K #34

Nikki said...

Brillant book it's a sweet way to keep all that is sent to you in one place :)
Like the bold purple cover :)
hugs Nikki 3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Those PE bags will be great and there's hardly likely to be any others like them. Loving your ATC folder too. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x 23

Christals Creations said...

Our school have just decided to rebrand themselves, new logo, new classes, means new everything, but I am thinking I just saved myself some pennies with the pe bags. Thank you for the inspiration.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie I popped over to join with smiles but guess it wont be up for hours yet it is afternoon here in Oz...
I love your atc book Annie you put me to shame y'know I have them all but not in a book, shame on me.
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

ToadilyDiane said...

I LOVE the colors of your bag.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #18