Wednesday 17 August 2016

WOYWW....

Hello all.  Here we are at another Wednesday catch up with our crafty blogging friends from all round the world....if you want to know more then please pop over to Julia's where our leader will share details.  I love my Wednesday's.

There has been lots going on here at Sewing by Annie's but I have no sewing on my desk today....yet.



It's not a great photo because I framed it before taking the pic and the glass reflects too much to share the details with you but I have now finished my latest dumfing pic and it's now proudly hanging in our new hall opposite the roller blind that I took the inspiration for it from.....I'm chuffed.

We have been emptying more boxes now we have room to put the contents [a lot has been boxed for 3+ years so has come out like long lost friends].  I have filled one wall in my sewing room with home made treasures.... everything from wood carvings my dad did when he retired and embroidery I've done to lots of little cross stitch works of art my three did when they were little....I love each and every one.


I'm also sharing this with you.....it's one of my new business cards with my newly extended hours on....many customers were wanting to come out of hours so I have changed my hours to suit....exciting times eh?  I have printed off and laminated lots of new business cards and posters to put in public places to let folk know.....that's taken most of my creative time up this week  :-)




So there you go.....sorry it's not more creative but these things have to be done.  :-)  Let me know you've called in and I will pop over to yours as soon as I can to see what's been keeping you busy this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

20 comments:

Twiglet said...

What a fab display of all your oldies but goodies - some real favourites of mine there too. xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Oh, your wall looks just great - all those memories as you work. Fabulous. I love the dumfed picture you have done for yourself - it's beautiful. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #6

Kathyk said...

FAB projects, like the new business cards and hope that you will get loads of new business with them

Happy WOYWW

Kathyk
#14

lilian said...

Great work and love the picture,

happy WOYWDW

Lilian B #16

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's lovely when you rediscover old favourites! I know you've been good about recycling too, so well done :-). That dumped pic is beautiful, how perfect that you did it to match your blind!
Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

sandra de said...

Ohh that dumfing is stunning and I love your wall of pictures. I think it is great to proudly display all those treasures. Just perfect.
sandra de @11

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, love the dumpfling. The colours are so rich and vibrant. How wonderful you've had to extend your hours! How lovely to be able to look at all those inspiring pieces whilst you work. There is a lot of beauty there. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8. xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lolol!! Blooming auto correct 😃😃😃😃
Let's try again shall we....I love your DUMFED pic. Yay, it did it right.
Jan xxxx

Helen said...

Your wall looks great. Good luck with the new hours

Caz said...

Love the dumfing pic - those colours are beautiful.
How lovely to have all your pieces on display like that and after so long packed away
Good luck with the new business hours!
Happy WOYWW
Caz #28

Christine said...

Great display wall - I have the unpacking to do yet as I change rooms.
Love that picture - rich and vibrant.
Great design on your business card as well.
Have a good week and take care
Christine
aka Bishopsmate #40

Belinda Basson said...

Hello, I am back. I hope you get lots of work from your cards.I do love your wall filled with all the special frames of work. #31

LisaDV said...

Such a wonderful wall display. Like your new business cards too. Have a fantastic and blessed Wednesday! LisaDV #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I love the wall full of sewn memories, how utterly lovely. As long S you can cope, I love the success that creates extended hours, go Annie go!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, Wednesday again already! Bet you enjoyed unpacking the lovely treasures and the wall looks great. I will wish you good luck with the business but I know you don't need it as you're always busy. Thanks for the visit to mine and wishing you a great woyww, Angela x 15

StampedbyChris said...

Your wall is very nice. I'm sure your happy to have unpacked!
Hugs,
Chris P #25

Neet said...

Love your new business cards. I am going to be in touch shortly as I have five pairs of trousers need altering but it could be more. Just need to go through my stuff a bit more thoroughly.
Love the picture, you can see it quite well and I bet it looks lovely with the blind. I had to smile at your picture wall, we have all the family photos set out on a table in the study just waiting for hanging. Trouble is how do I hang them, straight lines top and bottom?
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I love your wall of treasures. Must be wonderful to look at them all and have those memories. Ali x #37

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Your dumfing looks beautiful. How wonderful to see your treasures displayed. I bet it adds such love and warmth to your home.

Congratulations on having such a demand that you had to extend your business hours. The new business cards look great!

Hugs,
Kay

Lynn Holland said...

A week late but never mind. I love your wall of treasures, such wonderful memories and it gladdens my heart when I know someone else has a load of holes in their plaster haha xx