Friday 16 September 2016

This week's smiles....week 187

Happy Friday to one and all.  We had a great turn out of smiles last week and I must thank you all for taking the time out of your busy lives to share your smiles.

I am featuring Robyn's post from last week with the gorgeous photo of her two little grandees enjoying their splash in the tub....I've thought of using those for all sorts but never for water play for the little ones.  It really made me smile Robyn so many thanks for sharing it with us.

As you can all imagine I have had a week full of smiles with the arrival of little Theo and I think this photo of all his little cousins meeting him for the first time says it all......I am one very proud nanny.


Plus I'm adding a pic of a little someone who makes me smile every day....she's my little buddy.


As you can see little Milly has grown a lot now but she still likes to come up for cuddles.

I hope you have enjoyed my smiles for this week and will leave me a little comment so I know you've called by and will then share something that has had you smiling this week by linking it below.
Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the world Theo. You were certainly born into a loving and caring family, that's for sure.

Millie had really changed since I last saw her. She's still a beauty, though. Looks like there are smiles and happiness all the way around now that your DIL is no longer in danger (yes, I've been reading backward since it's been awhile since I visited).

Have a super Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Annie.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OK, I can't spell right today. My apologies to Milly. I hate it when someone misspells Bleubeard's name, so I feel I did Milly a miservice.

Twiglet said...

Lovely pics as always! x

Laura said...

Ah, that's what I came to see :)
Theo's blanket is gorgeous, is it one of your makes?
Happy Friday
x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm practically on my way out of the door but I thought I'd comment before I leave. Love the photo of all your grandchildren together - a very special occasion for the older ones to meet the newest member of the family. And Milly, what can I say? She's adorable. Have a wonderful happy weekend. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You're building up quite a little gang there and Milly has grown lots since I last saw her. Have a great weekend, Angela x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Annie, oooooh, aren't they just the most adorable bunch of cousins and I bet they were so excited to meet tiny Theo...I sure am smiling for you, I'm sooo pleased we live near our grandkids - they make your heart happy. Milly sure is growing and such a cute cuddle friend for you, enjoy your weekend Hugs Robyn

Lisca said...

What a lovely little bundle is Theo! Congratulations! The photo of all the cousins together is historical! Perfect! I bet you are a very hapopy nanny!
And of course Milly looks great. She has grown too (of course).
Sorry I haven't been able to post anything. There's no point in doing it tonight as noone will see it. Next week is another week.
See you then,
Have a good week,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

What a super photo of all the little ones including our lovely Milly.
We've just arrived at the caravan for the weekend. Can't believe we've made twice in a fortnight it's a miracle haha. Have a great weekend Annie
Lynn X X X

mamapez5 said...

How lovely to have a new baby to cuddle. I hope Milly isn't jealous. She looks very comfortable snuggled up on your shoulder. Lovely photo of all the grandchildren together. It must seem quiet now they are all back at school. Have a good week. Kate xx

Neet said...

How could anyone fail to smile when they see the faces of those little ones. What a happy set of grandees you have, their smiles light up the whole world. This photo vcertainly makes me smile.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Peeping about on catch up fun..Had to say this one contains the most precious photos.