Wednesday 15 February 2017

WOYWW....

Hello all.  It's been an exciting week for me here at Sewing by Annie.  I know many of you will have seen me posting about my little Memory bears on my Sewing by Annie facebook page and this week they have gone viral locally....one of the big local schools has shared them on their school page and there has been lots of interest....so much so that I have now offered any local school willing to share my bears £1/school bear sold for one of their pupils to go for their school fund.....I'm buzzing here as you can imagine.

So on my desk this week are the little Easter projects I've been working on in case I get very busy with my bears.....and if I do I will be training up the grandchildren to help me keep up with demand.





My little bunnies in their carrot sleeping bags.  It looks like they are having a sleep over and as my daughter Amy commented....She thought they would be bed hopping in the night!  :-) :-)





My Easter chicks....each has a little pocket on the front that chocolates/money could be popped into.


The other thing I'm sharing today is some fabric I've bought this week.  They are fat quarters on offer at Aldis this week [what you maybe can't see is there is 2 fat quarters in each pile!].  They just jumped into my trolley at the weekend....as it does!
It was just too good value to leave it sitting there.






There you go.  It's short and sweet this week just how Julia likes it.  I hope you like my little makes this week and will leave me a little comment so I know you've called by.  I will do my best to call by at yours as soon as I can.  Hope you all are well and happy and have a really creative week ahead of you.
Hugs,
Annie x

24 comments:

Anne said...

Wow fantastic news! Bravo you! How wonderful that your hard work is helping school children too! I ADORE all your makes, Happy WOYWW! Anne #7

Lynn Holland said...

A friend of mine found some of those fat quarters had jumped into her trolley too haha.
I showed Nicola your bears, she thinks you are mega talented and I agree with her
Love Lynn (13) xxx

BJ said...

Super sewing makes and gorgeous fabrics, BJ#1

Twiglet said...

All so gorgeous - especially that Aldi fabric - brilliant!! xx

Neet said...

Congratulations on your new outlet at the schools. Will be needing your autograph before long if you keep on at this rate. Annie's will become a brand name.
Also love the little chicks and they are a fabulous idea - shame I have no little ones to buy for. Chas?
Enjoy your Aldi fabric.
Hugs, Neet 12 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Sew glad (sorry I couldn't resist) that you're doing so well. I love those bunnies! Happy WOYWW Sarah #25

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, that really is great news about the bears. I can imagine they'll be flying off the sewing machine! Aldi sometimes has some fab bargains I agree, and that looks to good to pass up. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxXxX

Unknown said...

how very organised to have your easter treats already prepped, well done and well deserved as regards the memory bears dx #24

Sharon said...

Great news about the bears! How exciting! Love all your Easter makes. Such fun.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #38

Elizabeth said...

Lol Annie, I bought those very same fat quarters from my Aldi too! Like you say, just too good to resist. Love your sleepover bunnies and those chicks are adorable too. You have been busy. Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie x #35

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Congrats on the memory bears doing so well! I love those Easter makes, you do come up with some great ideas :-D. I haven't been into Aldi, probably just as well really, lol ;-D. Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Hugs, LLJ 14 xxx

buterfliecrafter said...

good on you! Any tips for a beginning seller?? happy WOYWW, Vicky #22

jill said...

Such cute little bunnies in the carrots having a rest.
Happy woyww Jill #42

Lindart said...

You gotta watch out for those fat quarters - they have a life of their own! The bunnies and chicks are too cute for words! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Oh, the little bunnies in their sleeping bags are adorable! And how fun about the memory bears! Good for you!

I had to laugh when you said you'd have to train the grands to help out. Sewing is the perfect skill for everyone to have. I bet they will love helping out - but will they want to keep what they make?!?

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (41)

Helen said...

oh Annie, that is fabulous news - and I love the latest additions to the range. so cute!

Cardarian said...

Hi Annie!

Sorry I haven't been around for such a long time! I love all you are making and well done with the bears! I think I will have a go with some sort of bunnies or chicks!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, well done. Your bears are lovely so not surprised people like them so much the only problem you might have is keeping up with the demand. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 17

sandra de said...

I love your little makes and always admire how you come up with such creative ideas. I missed valentines day and hope to get it together for easter and have this painting finished.
sandra de @8

Melissa said...

How exciting about your bears! Such cute Easter things you've created already & how FUN that those cute fabrics just jumped into your card. :)

WOYWW#50 Melissa

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

I love your Bunnies and Chicks Annie. Perfect Easter Gifts. I love making mini Matchbox Bears. I love it when they come alive when I give them a face and they all have different characters

Sue Jones said...

They are so cute - you have such lovely ideas . Thanks for your comment earlier in the week and sorry I am SO late in getting round to commenting . soojay 21 xx

Kelly said...

Congratulations on the Bear Buzz! And how very sweet of you to offer up the donation. I wish you were state-side. I'd be ordering up a couple of those bunnies in the carrot bags for my granddaughters. All of your critters are super cute! Creative Blessings! Kelly #46

Unknown said...

Good on you about the bears, what a lovely suprise for you! The chicks and bunnies are looking fab. I love the coin slot for the chicks:) I never knew Aldi sold fat quarters. Wonder if my store's got any?! Thanks for sharng - EmbroidRage #6 x