Friday 18 January 2013

My Friday's smile and maybe share yours too?.... week 1

I have a few pics of Amy's three this week to make you smile.

Creative fun with potato printing




It wasn't me! Honest!  :-)

Steve does like to join in with the messy play but have a feeling there should have been more on the paper and less on his face.  :-)



Hide and seek in the ball pool!

Where's Lulu?












I hope my snaps have made you smile today.



 Spread a little happiness
Several of you regularly enjoy popping here each week on a Friday to see my smiley pics and it would be really lovely if you would like to join in the fun by posting your own happy snaps [they can be of anything at all that has made you smile this week provided I don't need to censor them first!] and linking them using Mr Linky at the bottom of this post. 
I'm hoping to add Mr Linky each Friday so feel free to add the links to your photos at any time during the week and I will try to flag up my favourite ones when I write my next Friday's post. It would be fab if all our friends could drop in here knowing they can find their way to lots of photos that would make them smile especially on cold wet gloomy days like today.  Also if you're joining in the fun feel free to copy and paste the smiley button to pop in your side bar.
After all no one can have enough smiles can they?  And I, for one, would  really would love to see what's made you smile.
Hugs,

17 comments:

Di said...

Super photos and a great idea Annie! Will put my thinking cap on - and how about a snippets make from you? :)

Stay warm and safe - it's not nice out there today!!

Hugs, Di xx

BadPenny said...

Lovely idea. I'm smiling at Finn the kitten trying to catch snowflakes through the kitchen window !

Twiglet said...

Great pics - will put my thinking cap on!! x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Thank you for such a good idea. Delighted to join in, we all need more smiles in our lives. My week did get better, dog is getting better, and I did get a chance to have a play with inks and brayer and stamps. Result! Have a good smiley week. I must get off now and make a snippet for Pixie otherwise she won't let me play on the slide. xx Maggie

Calico Kate said...

Will have to take camera with me when I take the dog out to meet my friend for coffee. The sun is shining so I certainly SHOULD be smiling (would rather have snow tho!;) )
CKx

voodoo vixen said...

Who wouldn't want a smile on a cold damp day? Lovely idea Annie!!

MarmaladeRose said...

Thank you for inviting me to join you. I hope my cheeky winking gnome, Gilbert makes you smile.

Angela Toucan said...

what a cool idea!
great photos Annie.

Neet said...

Love seeing your grandees and what a lovely idea to have a linky thing.
I just love the one with Sam and paint on his face.
Hugs, Neet xx

BumbleVee said...

I'm in Annie....we could all do with more smiles.... thanks .....

Caro said...

I love your Friday smiles and have joined in with mine! Thanks for doing this, we could all do with some happiness spread around.

JoZart Designs said...

Great idea Annie... I've added my two pennyworth and I'm off to look at all the others now.
Stay warm and safe
Jo x

Lynn Holland said...

Hope little Kikki makes you smile. She certainly brightens our day Annie

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, last, as ever, but I hope my photos make you smile too - yours certainly have that affect on me. Love the photo of the wee one in the ball pool :)Elizabeth xx

Lynn Holland said...

I've added another Annie. It didn't make me smile but it did everybody else x

Hettie said...

Lovely idea and hope you like mine! xxx

Kezzy said...

Oh Annie what a fantastic idea. I so love your pictures they are so cute. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, I shouldn't be like this but just feel quiet at the moment. Lots of hugs xxxx