I would like to say a huge thank you to my wonderful friends that have so far joined in the 'share a smile' pics. It would be lovely if as many as possible would join in because we can never have too many smiles and as Elizabeth has said it takes less muscles to smile than to frown so that's got to be good hasn't it?
As I have checked each of the smiley pics out and read their comments it is showing me how many people are willing to go to all sorts of lengths to make others smile and make the world a happier place to be. So far we have had several venturing out into the snow so provide us with something to smile about....facing snowy blizzards deserves a medal in my eyes :-)
I would like to say.....
- feel free to drop in any time in the week to link up [it doesn't have to be Friday]
- just take your pictures, blog them and link up
- they can be of anything at all that has made you smile [but please nothing that I need to censor first :-)] ....different things make us smile...it wouldn't do for us all to be the same would it?
- every Friday I hope to drop in a new Mr Linky into my Friday's smile post and to give the heads up to the smiley pic/pics in the previous week that I feel deserves special recognition
- feel free to drop the smiley button on your side bar and link it to here so your friends know where they can come to to find something to make them smile.....I know we all have days when we need a smile more than others.
- If you have any questions just shout.