Thursday 7 February 2013

LillyBo Quilt number three....

Another ta da moment from me today.  I have now finished my third LillyBo Quilt and have been asked to share it on my blog so here goes.....



I really loved choosing the fabrics for this one.  It's rather pink and girly but I love it.




Think the green on the bag has affected the photo but I'm sure you can tell that it matches the quilt and is made up of lots of scraps and snippets of the fabrics I had left over from making the quilt.
For this reason I am linking it over at Pixie's Playground.



In the lining of the bag I have put a pocket and it looks like there is a little friend peeping out wanting to say hello.



I've made a little matching teddy to go with the quilt so I hope the little girl this quilt goes to will love her as much as I loved making her.

I will probably hang onto this quilt til I've two to send together so you may be kept waiting for this one Jo[zart].....of course you can shout if you want it sooner.  :-)

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creations, love them all. LOvely fabrics.

Twiglet said...

So much gorgeousness!! I love little Ted!! x Jo

Di said...

Wonderful Annie! So sweet and girlie too.

Hugs, Di xx

voodoo vixen said...

That is absolutely gorgeous and what a cute a little friend to find in the pocket!!

mashy20 said...

Sooo cute! Xxxx

BumbleVee said...

hey teddies everywhere ...even in the centre of the quilt if I squint .....

Ann B said...

Saved the best until last I think. Very pretty colours make a beautiful quilt. Met up with Jo at the craft show today, and with AnneR and Lynne (doodlybirds).
Ann B

Mrs A. said...

Now either you are super glued to your sewing machine or you have an army of little helpers who come out at night time!!! Either way this is a beauty. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Beautiful quilt and bag and I just love the little teddy.
Carol x

Angela Toucan said...

that is so pretty, and a matching teddy too - how cute.

JoZart Designs said...

It certainly is TA DA!!!! Super duper ... you really are a star! Those fabrics are amazing. I found a bag up on a high shelf in a fitted wardrobe stuffed full of lovely fabric to add to my suitable stash. I'm just on No 3. Sat making Cathedral window patchwork pincushions last night. I think I've got the bug.
Love jo x
have a good weekend.
Woo hoo! I've just booked to see the Brighton Belles end of month. Going by coach, so much cheaper!