Friday 24 May 2013

This week's smiles....week 19

What a fab week we have had for happy smiley pics.  Thanks girls for joining in the fun.

My featured blog for this week just had to be Angie's over at Shozzy's Place.  Angie share photos of little Holly the hedgehog's first swimming lesson and I loved them....do pop over to check them out if you haven't already....what a little star.  :-)

My happy share this week just has to be another video of a product tester and a pic of 3 gorgeous children......that is apart from the gorgeous new header pic of those stunning tulips. 

Shell and Brent have treated the twins to a gorgeous new Wendy house for their back garden but it came with a ladder to get up into it and of course they are a little too small to use it yet so this last weekend Daddy and Granddad set to to make a ramp to get up into it.  Here is their little project tester trying out the new ramp....oh how she makes us chuckle....


My other smiley pic is of Amy's three little munchkings all dressed up ready to go to church.  They were off to a little friends Christening and what a beautiful day it was for it.  Aren't they beautiful?....but of course I am rather biased.  :-)


Oh how quickly time flies.....Phoebe will be starting school in September  :-)  Where has that time gone?

Thanks for dropping by for a smile today.  Please hunt for something in your day that has made you smile and share a snap with your friends.  It really does make the world a happier place to be.

13 comments:

Di said...

Morning Annie! I think Lexi was just checking they could carry their shopping up into the lovely new play house:) So where was Sam, checking for cupboards to store the shopping in?

And such a beautiful photo of Amy's lovely family too.

No wonder you're such a proud Granny!

Thanks for the smiles :))

Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

What a great bunch - love 'em to bits. x Jo

Carol said...

Wonderful Wendy house, what great times they will have playing in there.
Gorgeous photo too.
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for the smiles, Annie, off to finish my post right now............
Carol xx

Laura said...

Bless her!! So sweet.
I've been meaning to join in for a while now... and I finally have :)

Angie said...

So cute ...what a wonderful playhouse.
Had to smile at the neat and tidy trio ....how long did they stay like that??
+++++++++ oops this was Ellie Pots comment.I think she was sending you kisses. lol.
Thanks for mentioning my Blog xx

Angie said...

PS ...It arrived ...and I have not opened it ... cant wait xx.Thank you xx

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Annie... I'm back in blogland after a great holiday and loved seeing all the adorable munchkins to start my catch up weekend with a smile. The little fraulein has a Wendy House so similar but painted and it has the stairs at the front. The ramp is ideal! love Jo x

Gill Edwards said...

I quite agree with you that Angie's cute little hedgehog was tops last week. Your videos are so funny each week, i wonder what im going to see every Friday now.
thanks so much for hosting this each week Annie.

Gill x

BumbleVee said...

here...I've got a little smile for you today Annie....

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Annie
what a fab pressie although i think you could probably rent it out to a family of 4
janet

Hettie said...

Awww! Lovely lickle video and cute photo of the trio. Just thinking that would make a super crafting house when the licklies have finished with it!! Tee Hee!
Hugs
xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love your reasons to smile today - your grandchildren are all adorable. I was planning to do a post with mine but time seems to have flown away so, if you don't mind, I'll be a day late and do it tomorrow. Elizabeth xx

Di said...

Mother Nature gave me a smile today - although at first I feared the worst until the 'Rescue Mission'.

Hugs, Di xx