Friday 24 October 2014

This week's smiles....week 90

This week I have many of you to thank for joining in last week, It's so lovely to think that you all had something that had made you smile and you wanted to share it with us all.....keep up the good work girls.

I really struggled to decide which one of you I would feature this week cos each and every one of them made me smile but I eventually decided that I would choose Robyn's post over at Waterlily Cards for her gorgeous photos of her flowers. It's so lovely, when all around us here in England is taking on it's Autumn/Winter coat that, from in my sitting room, I can share the gorgeous flowers from the other side of the world. Thanks Robyn for sharing your gorgeous flowers.

I have had so many things to smile about this week because yesterday was my birthday and I have been really spoilt.  My gorgeous family have clubbed together to treat me [and hubby too of course] to tickets to go to the Tower of London to see the poppies....I'm sooooo excited.  Plus while we are down there hubby is treating me to go to see Matilda at the theatre.  Wahooooooo I can't wait.

So today I am sharing a couple of pics of what the twinnies drew in my birthday card....



Lexi drew me a ballerina.....I've never seen myself as someone who did ballet but had a chuckle at the thought she thought I might :-)


Now Sam is into drawing random pictures at the mo.  Don't you just love his snail?  Quite why he is trapped or what he is trapped in we don't know but Sam was determined that was what it was.  Oh what fab imaginations little ones have.  They never fail to make me smile.



And finally for those that have only seen their smiley faces here they are pulling scary faces.....think they are practising for Halloween cos they have promised to walk round with their three cousins to scare Nanny and Grandad next week.  :-)





So there you go....just a few of my smiles from this week.  I hope you're all having a great week too and will snap a pic or two to share with us by linking them below.

Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Helen said...

have a great time up here in London and enjoy the poppies - they are stunning! I'm sure Matilda will be great too. Love the artists' work today.. very expressive.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday. What a wonderful gift you have been given. I've seen the poppies courtesy of Helen's and another blogging friend's photos. I'm quite sure pictures won't begin to do this display justice.

I fell asleep right after my computer crashed. Just woke up and got back online. Thanks for visiting even before I was able to link. And again, happy birthday.

JoZart Designs said...

Happy Birthday Annie. Such a lovely gift from your family and I'm sure it will be a wonderful trip.
Love today's artwork by the Munchkins and even pulling those faces they can't possibly be scary. Gorgeous!
Jo x
Back home and already missing my grandies!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie - happy Friday Smiles and I'm glad you got spoilt for your birthday - enjoy your presents. Those twins are hilarious - creative artists and always up for some fun. Glad you liked my flowers - more buds opening so the display is still there to enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend, cheers Robyn

Kate said...

A pair of cute little monkeys you have there! have a great day.
Kate

Hettie said...

Tee hee! So funny!
Friday Hugs
xx

Laura said...

Belated Birthday Wishes!

Sam is really good at drawing, he'll have credits illustrating nature books before long :)

So happy to be back smiling with you all

Laura
x

mamapez5 said...

Happy Birthday for last week. We are both Librans, so we are very well balanced ??!
I love it when the children tell you the story of their drawings. When my mother-in-law died, in among her papers we found some letters and drawings our boys had sent her many years back. I put Ben´s in the scrapbook I made for him. These memories are so precious. Kate x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ಌஜಌ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ಌஜಌ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear Gretchen*¨*•♫♪ ಌஜಌ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Thanks for Smile day. Have a great weekend.

fairy thoughts said...

P. S. How 'cute ' are those scary faces
Janet

fairy thoughts said...

Grrrrr 4th time lucky what is wrong with blogger today. Once again I commented on the coincidence of the poppies etc etc. next week will be busy because it's half term .... Long queue to go into the tower but you don't need too to get good views
Enjoy.... Let's hope this works this time

fairy thoughts said...

Hurrah