Well folks I hope you've all had a week filled with smiles like me. Many thanks to all you wonderful people who join in each week by linking up their smiles and helping to make the world a happier place to be. We don't get so many joining in these days but if we make just one person smile it's all been worth it.
Here's a few of my smiles for this week....
- My orders for my Memory bears keep coming and each one makes me smile
- Even though I sold nothing at the craft fayre last Friday I have already had two really lovely new customers call in who had picked up my fliers. They came wanting a couple of sewing jobs and are handing out my fliers to all they know so the word is spreading.
- The intense heat has cooled down here making working rather more comfortable and the garden has really benefited from several good showers of rain.
- Little Milly had her first yearly check up at the vets and had her boosters and kennel cough spray up her nose....and this year she didn't sneeze it back all over me. Plus the vet said she was a picture of health.
- Wednesday night Hubby and I went to Theatre Severn in Shrewsbury to see Jasper Carrott's Stand up and Rock and as they say laughter is the best therapy....I've not laughed so much in a long time. Hubby was treated to the tickets for his birthday....and thankfully he chose to take me with him hehehe. Jasper Carrott gets even better with age and the music was brilliant. He was joined on stage by Bev Bevan, Geoff Turton, Phil Tree, Tony Kelsey, Abby Brant and Suzi Woo.
- And finally for those that like to see my garden flowers....they keep making me smile.